LeBron James, among the most outspoken athletes in the NBA about civil matters in our country, makes his words felt not only by what he says and what he does, but also by what he wears. His Nike LeBron series is often a vehicle to support his message of equality, civil rights and inclusion. The Nike LeBron 15 “Equality” speaks to all of the above.
The shoe is now available via a unique drawing with 200 pairs of each black and white colorway available. To take part in the drawing, consumers can enter with unlimited $10 per-entry donations or can enter once per shoe size for free. Winners will be selected at random.
Also, and equally as important as winning sneakers, all donations from the drawing go directly to supporting the programming of the Smithsonian National Museum of African-American History and Culture. And with that, LeBron continues to be the people’s champ.
Full details are listed below:
- If you’re a United States resident, you can enter the digital drawing here between 9 a.m. ET on February 26 and 11:59 p.m. ET on March 2.
- You can enter for free for any particular shoe size once.
- You can also enter with a $10 donation as many times as you want. (All donations go directly to the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture, the nation’s largest and most comprehensive cultural destination devoted exclusively to the documentation of African American life, art, history and culture, including a sports gallery that examines the contributions of athletes on and off the field.)
- Each entry grants you an opportunity to win one pair of either the black or white colorway — but you can only win once.
- If you win, you’ll get a call or email on March 3 and will receive your shoes the week of March 5.
Nike LeBron 15 “EQUALITY”
Price: $10 per raffle entry that benefits the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture
Raffle Entry: Open until March 2, 2018 at 11:59PM ET
Total Pairs: 400 (200 per color)